Hey everyone! I’m off today to Romancing the Capital. If you’re also coming to the awesome romance conference here in Ottawa, here’s where I’ll be over the next three days:
Thursday, August 3rd, 2017 (today!)
- 4:00 pm – Indie, Publisher, and Hybrid – What’s the Best Choice? – Kanata B Room – A discussion with Milly Taiden, Deb Cooke, Elle Rush and myself, about the options of publishing and the different paths to get
your book out there.
- 7:00 pm – Discover a New Author – Kanata A Room – I’m taking part in a multi-author reading, where I’ll be reading from In Memoriam.
Friday, August 4th, 2017
- 10:00 am – Heroes that Growl…and Bite! – Kanata A Room – Milly Taiden, Eliza Gayle, Heather Long, and myself chat about the heroes who have teeth, or fur, or both.
- 11:00 am – Exploring LGBTQ Romance – Kanata C Room – Elizabeth Lister, Angela S. Stone, Kristine Cayne, Sheri Lyn and I will chat about rainbow romance.
- 1:00 pm – Blurbs Against Humanity – Algonquin Room – Bring some laughter, a cheeky sense of humour, and a willingness to win a prize or two, and come play with romance book blurbs from participating authors of RtC, and get one author’s chocolate into another author’s peanut butter. Elizabeth Lister is helping me MC my little game.
Saturday, August 5th, 2017
- 2:00 pm – The Bookfair! This is open to the public. You can meet all the authors, even if you didn’t register for the event, and walk on in to get your books signed. I’ll be at the table with the big rainbow flag.